twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

Facebook disabled my account for no reason, Is there a way I could get it back?

Ok, so i joined a high school network. And, I haven't posted anything inappropriate on my wall or anyone else's. I only have around, 67 friends. Those are the only reasons I know of to get a facebook account disabled and I don't think I've done any of those. I've sent a letter to them how long do you think it would take it to reach them and to reply? And plus, is there any way I can get my facebook account back?
Facebook disabled my account for no reason, Is there a way I could get it back?
Just wait for their reply. If they take a long time, resend a letter to them asking for specifically why they disabled your account. Explain that you haven't done anything inappropriate and ask for proof.


No comments:

Post a Comment