twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Can anyone please design the following facebook application or tell me if it exists?

I am a musician, and I am looking for an application that does the following on Facebook:





1. I can enter my events and concerts


2. The events display on my facebook profile.


a. all entered events display, not just a week


b. times, dates, everything displayed attractively


3. When I enter a new event or change information on an event, it displays on my friends' news feed. If possible, there is an active link so that the friend can click and see the event





I have tried 30boxes, but I can't display enough events and it doesn't put stuff on my friends' news feed. I have tried Ipromote and that doesn't have active clickable lnks and doesn't display information nicely. I have also tried just using facebook's events function, but haven't found a suitable application to display the events, and also am not sure about being able to display events that are my concerts vs. events that I am attending. Any advice appreciated!





Thanks

purchase flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment