twitter




Sunday, October 11, 2009

I need help with msn messenger?

im not sure what ive done but when one of my contact signs in and then leaves it doesnt save their current screen name and picture, how do i change it so it does save these things?
I need help with msn messenger?
am not sure whether u wanted them to appear or not when they sign in and out...if that is so then go on options (by right clicking on your top nickname..scroll down to options) then you can go on i think it notifications and alerts or sounds and alerts which is on the left hand side in the tab things lol donno wot there called and then tick the boxes or untick them...sorry if it wasn't this your looking for and cuz i didnt explain it well. tc. x
I need help with msn messenger?
I hope you mean: Windows Live Messenger!





You need to right-click on the 'online' contact and click "Recieve contact Updates".

Genealogy

No comments:

Post a Comment