twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am unable to launch some internet sites in my computer.?

I want to open site like www.reliancemoney.com and www.indiabulls.com but they are not running , message come the page can not displayed.What is the reason,, please explain to solve the problem.
I am unable to launch some internet sites in my computer.?
The sites could be down for maint., if you're getting random websites popping up then you could have a corrupt host file, just to be sure delete it:


Navigate to windows/system32/drivers/etc and in that folder you'll see a "hosts" file, simply delete it then reboot. When you reboot, windows automatically rebuilds this file with a new one. This is a known symptom of a spyware infection as well, so if you have your home page changing or being redirected to odd websites, it's because of this host file.
I am unable to launch some internet sites in my computer.?
Check if you have a content filter setr if your browser. All mayor browser cames with this capability.


1 comment:

  1. I'm using Kaspersky protection for a few years, and I'd recommend this solution to everybody.

    ReplyDelete