twitter




Sunday, October 11, 2009

Myspace truth box.?

YES, I'm very well aware of the fact that they are completely anonymous and the whole point of them is to BE anonymous, but has anyone figured out a way to go around the anonymous part?


People are leaving rape and death threats in mine, and I need to find a way to block them. (I have the truthbox that doesn't allow for you to block them like the other one does).


I don't feel I should have to delete it because there's no reason in hell that people should be threatening to rape me or kill me, especially on myspace of all places.


It sounds silly to take it so seriously, but of all things, rape and death threats are the worst and I shouldn't have to put up with something like that.


Anybody know a way or know how to find a way?
Myspace truth box.?
Obviously you shouldnt have to compromise because of some douche bags but maybe just replacing it with the one you mention that can block people.





I feel sorry for you, people these days, its ridiculous!
Myspace truth box.?
U need to make your page private in the account settings and if you still get those threats delete ppl that you don't know personally if that doesn't work get rid of the stupid truth box.


No comments:

Post a Comment