twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How can I improve the video quality of my powerpoint slides posted on You Tube after conversion?

heres a trick.





if the video url is:





www.youtube.com/ watch?v=9D9VNaKR0gY





add "%26amp;fmt=18" at the end. so it becomes:





www.youtube.com/ watch?v=9D9VNaKR0gY%26amp;fmt=18





it makes the video and sound quality clearer.





please view my channel. http://youtube.com/steven3096
How can I improve the video quality of my powerpoint slides posted on You Tube after conversion?
Hello --





I find your question very interesting ... How are you converting your Power point slides to video in the first place ... if you are doing a Power Point to video conversion then it is normal to lose some quality. I have done the conversion and I didn't like the quality either.





The way I solved the problem was to not make the Power Point presentation. I create the slides and then save them as individual .BMP or .JPG files.





I then use Nero, or Video Impression to create the video. I can control the image duration and add transitions that are as good as Power Point's.





So far this system has been very effective. I have excellent quality (especially when using .BMP files types).





Hope this helps,





W. H.

lily

No comments:

Post a Comment