twitter




Sunday, October 11, 2009

Myspace truth box trouble! please help!!?

Okay can you please help me answer any of these questions about truthbox on myspace.





1. I removed my truthbox and then added it again and everything is still there, like what people have sai and what i have sent. How do i completly get rid of it?





2. How do i deleted sent messages that i have said to people?(if possible)





3. Is there ANY way to find out who writes to you?





4. Why doesnt it always say if there a male or female, and why does it say not sure(grey)?





5. Why does it say 'you cannot send messages to yourself' when it is not my truthbox or my myspace?





6. I have a fake myspace and wrote messages to my friends off it, and then i went on my other friends myspace because i know her password, and i went into her sent truths.. and the one i sent off the fake myspace was in her sents :S


i dont know why and i want to get rid of it or else he might know it was me! HELP.





thanks xxxo
Myspace truth box trouble! please help!!?
Hi,I am replying back about your little problem.





Yes I do you may add me I have every account.





Gabym1993@aol.com=Aim


Little_one1993@yahoo.com=Yahoo Messanger


Litte-one93@hotmail.com=Msn or sumthing with hotmail messanger.





Im here to help you.

lilac

No comments:

Post a Comment