twitter




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How do i hide JUST the GENERAL BOX and nothing else under the interests section on my myspace profile?

just don't write anything in it, and don't put any codes or anything in it and i won't show up.
How do i hide JUST the GENERAL BOX and nothing else under the interests section on my myspace profile?
Go to http://www.hot-lyts.com/





On the top far left there's an orange vertical box titled main menu, directly under the main menu there's a green vertical box titled Myspace Menu.





Look until you find the "myspace codes" button(fourth down i think) on the Myspace Menu. Click that





Then you'll see a long list of fun myspace tweaks. I THINK the one you're looking for is located under "hide general sections," but I'm not sure, so try it out.





Hope this helped. I'm on myspace you should add me and look at mine bc mine is hidden too. but i can't remember exactly how i did it. lol

floral

No comments:

Post a Comment