twitter




Sunday, March 14, 2010

Plz help i cant work my webcam on msn!?

Ok well i asked a q already saying i could not see ppls webcams so i upgraded to plus and got a webca,m but now mine wont work.I can see the picture myself but the ppl im talkin to cant see me.PLZ HELP ITS ANNOYING ME
Plz help i cant work my webcam on msn!?
Hey, IM me and i will help you as it could b a few problems


xx
Plz help i cant work my webcam on msn!?
the other person will have to click on


actions then video then show other persons webcam
Reply:Tools%26gt;webcam options


Play about with the settings





Tools%26gt;audio and vide setup


Make sure your webcam is synced with MSN





Twist the part around the front of your webcam. it could be the focus





If all else fails, go on your webcam company's website and look for "drivers" Find the most uptodate driver for your webcam. Then repeat step 1 and 2





Hope that helps : )


No comments:

Post a Comment