twitter




Sunday, March 14, 2010

Suddenly I cannot open a window/link from my emails. What happened and how do I fix it? Thanks!?

I use Outlook Express. When advertisers or personal contacts send me an email with a link and I go to click on it the window will will not open to take me to the site. This seemed to happen suddenly and I don't know why. Any help is appreciated.
Suddenly I cannot open a window/link from my emails. What happened and how do I fix it? Thanks!?
Right-click on the taskbar (bottom of the monitor screen). Select Task Manager. Go to the Processes tab. Scroll to the right and make sure you can see GDI Objects. If you can't, go to View/Select Columns and turn GDI Objects on (it's on the right).





Click the top of the column, on the words GDI Objects. You'll get the program using the least number of objects on the top - probably 0. Click again and you'll see the programs using the greatest number of objects on the top. See if you can close any of those programs. I suspect that you're running out of GDI room - because you keep too many windows open (not necessaryily visible, but running, and that eats memory too).
Suddenly I cannot open a window/link from my emails. What happened and how do I fix it? Thanks!?
Go to :


http://tpdownload.com/registrycleaner.ht...


Let free scan and fix your register and Faster your PC!


No comments:

Post a Comment