twitter




Sunday, March 14, 2010

How Do I Cancel?

my payment on my paypal account???





I paid for an item on Ebay and its being paid via Echeque. My card on Paypal expired last month and its paid on this. I want to cancel this payment and pay again on another card.





Is this possible????








if so how do i do it?
How Do I Cancel?
First call your bank to cancel the transaction, then contact the seller about your order.
How Do I Cancel?
you have to get the person you paid it to to cancel it but the money still comes out of your bank account and then goes back in later, like maybe a week later, so its probably best to just leave the echeque to clear as annoying as it may be





you cannot cancel it yourself, the other person has to do this but they can refuse or jsut completely ignore you and pretend they never recieved your message because once they cancel your payment they might thing your not go to pay


this happened to me when a glitch happened on paypal and my credit card details had be removed


No comments:

Post a Comment