twitter




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Put all unread messages together in hotmail?

Is it possible to see all unread messages in hotmail inbox together? ...


I mean... I have about 300 unread messages, but i just can't find them... it will take a lot of time to read or delete all of them when they are scattered like this... I need to collect them together..





Thanks in advance :D
Put all unread messages together in hotmail?
No not now, you can have emails diverted to certain folders look under options. If I was you I would put my secruety level up on msn either deleting or stopping all junk mail.





As you have so many unread Emails they must have been in your email box awhile so I would delete them all except the most recent ones. after all if they need a reply it would be a bit late now.


No comments:

Post a Comment